Anyone experienced different diary/practice managment software?

Steve_ptk

Mentorship Member
Hi All,

I just wondered whether anyone had experienced any practice management software that has worked out well for them in growing the clinic? Particularly if they cna provide KPI's too. I'm looking at cliniko and power diary at the moment. Power diary seems to have some good integrations, so is swaying me but would love to hear from anyone on this top.

TIA,

Steve

Shane

Head Therapist
Staff member
Staff Member
We currently use TM3 @Steve_ptk but we're moving over to Cliniko as we've done their free trial and found it was more user friendly for our team.

You can get a free 30 day trial of cliniko on their website so worth downloading and having a look around!

Steve_ptk

Mentorship Member
Thanks shane, does it provide KPI's? or are you running that from your own spread sheets?

Ishbel

Mastery Member
Mentorship Member
@Shane

Morning, just on the back of this chat regards cliniko, after the refresher course I'm wanting to improve a few things about my current process with my clients, I think you said you would be happy to share intake and assessment forms you guys use on cliniko last week, any chance you can post these? Was great to meet you all in person and I took so much away from the 2 day course, now the hard bit of implementing it and getting out my comfort zone!

Cheers

Ishbel

Shane

Head Therapist
Staff member
Staff Member
@Shane

Morning, just on the back of this chat regards cliniko, after the refresher course I'm wanting to improve a few things about my current process with my clients, I think you said you would be happy to share intake and assessment forms you guys use on cliniko last week, any chance you can post these? Was great to meet you all in person and I took so much away from the 2 day course, now the hard bit of implementing it and getting out my comfort zone!

Cheers

Ishbel
Hey @Ishbel - here's a screenshot of our IA + FU forms!

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 12.19.15.pngScreenshot 2021-10-26 at 12.19.25.png

Liz Cummins

Mastery Member
Mentorship Member
Hi All,

I just wondered whether anyone had experienced any practice management software that has worked out well for them in growing the clinic? Particularly if they cna provide KPI's too. I'm looking at cliniko and power diary at the moment. Power diary seems to have some good integrations, so is swaying me but would love to hear from anyone on this top.

TIA,

Steve
Hi Steve

I currently am using Power Diary I find it great. Has good integrations of online booking, strip payments, physitrack and you can flag your KPIs orderly to what you want to track.

Also has template for note taking etc.

Top Bottom