Building the go to clinic

Shane

Head Therapist
Staff member
Staff Member
Hey @Stephen - at the moment the majority of the content for building the go to clinic is in our private mentorship section of the forum for paying members, but we will be putting lots of content in here this year so if you check back regularly you should start to see more updates in this section.

In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions that you want help with and we will be more than happy to help!

Liz Cummins

Mastery Member
Mentorship Member
Hey @Dave and @Shane

Looking for some business advice.

Just wondering how do I deal with a 3 week waiting list for clients and then the current ones to rebook but I'm booked up so not getting them back in when needed😳😬😬

I have been looking I have admin staff that's dealing with bookings and tracking. Luckily my tracking numbers are from 8-10 (people likely to recommend) . I'm afraid that these numbers will drop unless I can get ahead of this.

I don't think im at the stage financially to take on a therapist as of yet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated😁

Regards
Liz

Shane

Head Therapist
Staff member
Staff Member
Hey @Dave and @Shane

Looking for some business advice.

Just wondering how do I deal with a 3 week waiting list for clients and then the current ones to rebook but I'm booked up so not getting them back in when needed😳😬😬

I have been looking I have admin staff that's dealing with bookings and tracking. Luckily my tracking numbers are from 8-10 (people likely to recommend) . I'm afraid that these numbers will drop unless I can get ahead of this.

I don't think im at the stage financially to take on a therapist as of yet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated😁

Regards
Liz
Great work @Liz Cummins it's a good problem to have!

What I would suggest here if you're not ready to take another therapist on yet is get people onto plans. If you're giving them a prognosis of x amount of sessions just be honest with them and advise that you're really busy at the moment so you suggest they get the sessions booked in advance and book in the next 6 weeks or so, so that those appointments are in the diary as you're struggling to fit people in on a week by week basis. They'd then pay either the full amount or else 50% of the cost as a deposit with the balance due half way through their treatment (that's the only way they can pre-book).

We try and get follow ups booked in Mon-Weds as much as possible (not always possible obviously depending on the patients availability but at least it gives you more chance to book in any new enquiries at the end of the week). We found before we could have a few slots free monday and tuesday but then be manic for the rest of the week and not be able to fit in new enquiries that ring up at the start of the week due to that.

And then finally it's probably worth thinking long term about where you want the clinic to go and what systems you need to put in place to get you there (i.e. does that mean hiring another staff member etc and if so what do you need in place to be ready to do that). Happy to jump on a catch-up call to discuss just pop me a message!

Liz Cummins

Mastery Member
Mentorship Member
@Shane thanks so much for this.

Haven't gotten too many on plans at the minute, even though they roughly know how many sessions I recommend, so that's definitely something to look into more.

Think might pop on a call to you at some stage that suits... Thanks Shane.

Have a good day😊

Top Bottom