Clinic Flooring

Stephen C

Mentorship Member
I am putting a floor in my new clinic was wondering if anyone would have a recommendation for what's best to use or if it matters?

Thanks.

Shane

Head Therapist
Staff member
Staff Member
I am putting a floor in my new clinic was wondering if anyone would have a recommendation for what's best to use or if it matters?

Thanks.
We just have carpet in ours @Stephen C - our caseload is mainly older patients who don't go to the gym or anything so we try to keep our treatment rooms as neutral as possible and familiar and comfortable. Depending on the size of the room you might want to put gym tiles in part of the room for rehab or if you have a different area to the treatment room you can do that stuff in.

Stephen

We just have carpet in ours @Stephen C - our caseload is mainly older patients who don't go to the gym or anything so we try to keep our treatment rooms as neutral as possible and familiar and comfortable. Depending on the size of the room you might want to put gym tiles in part of the room for rehab or if you have a different area to the treatment room you can do that stuff in.
Thanks Shane.

Steve_ptk

Mentorship Member
Just a thought @Stephen, patients mat be reassured by floors that can be cleaned with disinfectant and mops, as they want to feel safe. Like Shane, we have carpet areas, and also vinyl flooring and was looking at changing this too.

Top Bottom